These beautiful girls are litter mates – currently living together, they can be rehomed together or separately.
- People: good with everyone inside and outside of the home / friendly and inquisitive – excitable and might jump up / not been around children
- Other dogs: good on and off lead / plays and lives well with her sister / often walked with friends dogs (Cane Corso, Chihuahua & Spaniel)
- Can be left home alone / once per week a dog walker takes them out separately so have been left home alone without their sister – no issues, although Ruby took a little longer to settle than Saffy
- Crate trained: used at night and when left home alone, takes herself off to her crate for downtime (they share a crate)
- Travel well in the car
- Cats: untested
- Training: attended Kennel Club training each week for 4mths
- Other: not been allowed upstairs in the home, although will try to sneak up!
- Feature: not keen on water but love a bit a mud…see videos in their album
Join our Facebook rehoming page ‘Dobies at Lincs Dobermann Rescue’ so you can check out more photos and videos of this dog and others: (4) Dobies at Lincs Dobermann Rescue | Facebook
If you are interested in adopting a Dobie, please submit an adoption application.