- People: friendly – sometime a little shy with strangers / Children – she has not lived with them but has had odd occasion to be around a 12yr old child and met a 6wk old on a couple of occasions – she was always supervised but appeared not to be interested in them.
- Other dogs: on lead – good, lets them sniff her / Off lead – will go and introduce herself and encourage a game of chase – she likes to be chased – boisterous
- House trained
- Crate trained: sleeps in it at night and crated when left home alone because she might find something to chew / she often takes herself off to her crate during the day and in the evenings if the door is left open
- Travels well in the car
- Cats: untested
- Loose lead: no – she needs training to walk nicely on lead
- She likes a suckie blanket / she likes to destroy soft toys
- Special feature: clumsiness
- Marker word: toast
She is currently in foster care with Cora (neutered Dalmatian). She tries hard to get Cora to play, sometimes she succeeds and other she doesn’t! She enjoys putting her intelligence to good use during shaping sessions.
Join our Facebook rehoming page ‘Dobies at Lincs Dobermann Rescue’ so you can check out more photos and videos of this pretty lady: https://www.facebook.com/groups/720348868349681
If you are interested in adopting a Dobie, please submit an adoption application