Due to a change in circumstance this beautiful Dobie girl has arrived in our care.
- People: friendly with everyone / lived with 1yr old children and allows her to take her ball / wants to lick everyone’s face
- Dogs: friendly on and off lead with other dogs / plays with other family members dogs (Lab and Cocker Spaniel) / the previous owner put her in kennels on occasion where she got to play with other holidaying dogs
- Can be left home alone
- Travels well in the car
- Crate training: settles well in her crate at night, when left home alone and for relaxation after mealtimes…she has been known to take herself off to her crate for down time.
- Cats: unknown
- Update (11.07.23): 2 wheels – Nala will need a lot of counter-conditioning around anything on 2 wheels and scooters. In the car she barks if she sees them, on lead she barks and lunges.
- Special feature: loves a frisbee and might try to take your socks if you leave them lying around
- Marker word is ‘yes’
She is currently in foster care, with a male and female Dobie and a grumpy Yorkie. She is doing great although she does have to be reminded, on the odd occasion, that the other dogs need their space but she’s learning by the day.
Join our Facebook rehoming page ‘Dobies at Lincs Dobermann Rescue’ so you can check out more photos and videos of this lovely lady: https://www.facebook.com/groups/720348868349681
If you are interested in adopting a Dobie, please submit an adoption application