Mylo is a Lincs dog who we rehomed 4 years ago to a wonderful home, unfortunately with heavy heart they have had to ask us to find him a new home due to the impact of the rising cost of living. They are not the only ones asking for their beloved dogs to be rehomed because of financial issues.
He is a wonderfully friendly boy who likes nothing more than to provide smooches to anyone who is in the market for one.
- People: great with all people including strangers visiting the home or met outside the home / lived with children (from 3yrs old)
- Other dogs: on lead – pleasant / off lead – will play but also likes to do his own thing / goes out with a dog walker and 10 other dogs
- Travels well in the car
- Can be left home alone
- Sleeps on the sofa or his dog bed
- House trained
- Has been cycling with current owner
- Cats: barks at them
- Special feature: loves football sized tennis balls – beats them up and out of shape almost immediately and then likes to carry them around
Join our Facebook rehoming page ‘Dobies at Lincs Dobermann Rescue’ so you can check out more photos and videos of this lovely lady: https://www.facebook.com/groups/720348868349681
If you are interested in adopting a Dobie, please submit an adoption application