Whether you own a Dobie or not you can still get involved, we welcome all; help us raise funds for dogs in need, attend one of social gatherings, or join in with our social media events, find us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Our income comes from donations and fundraising activities; there are many costs associated with rescuing a dog including veterinary treatment, kennelling costs, food, and transport.
No amount is too big or too small, please donate by hitting the button in the top right or donate by joining one our fundraising activities with a chance to win a fabulous prize. In anticipation of your donation, thank you, you have just helped us to give our dogs the best form of care and help we can as they pass through their rehoming journey.
The events calendar will show you what’s on this month, but to understand more please keep reading.
- Join our Facebook Group ‘Lincs Dobermann Rescue Charity 1172592’. A, friendly, family like community of people experiencing the joys and struggles of dog ownership; interact with likeminded people.
- We love to see pictures and videos of your dogs
- We love to hear your stories, delights, and struggles
- Share information which might be useful to other dog owners
- Join our group, post a photo, or two or more, of your dog and you might find your dog featured, in pride of place, on our Facebook group banner
- Join ‘Lincs Dobermann Rescue Fundraising Group’ on Facebook. Here you will find ways of donating through numbers boards, name cards, fun virtual dog shows with all sorts of categories so no one need feel excluded (prizes awarded), and more, with an opportunity to win a fabulous prize:
- a holiday with your dog
- a commissioned painting of your dog
- doggy bundles…it’s about the dogs not you 😊…through to…
- …. a pair of slippers, yep, we’ve got you covered for Christmas 😊
Become a ‘Dobie Mate’. We would love it if you would consider making a monthly donation to our charity (no amount too big or too small) and so becoming a Dobie Mate. The benefits of being a Dobie Mate include:
- move to the top of the wating list if you have submitted an adoption application
- a thank you gift for joining…don’t get too excited 😊
- access to our Dobie Mates Facebook page where you will be the first to know what is planned, new or going on…a little bit of inside information, along with some training tips and support…ask away.
- Free Facebook live sessions: Q&A sessions and/or presentations from top dog trainers and dog sport competitors…and anyone else we can rope in who can help guide us to a better relationship with our dogs.
- Reduced rates for entries into our events.
If you would like to become a ‘Dobie Mate’ please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- join us at a training event
- visit our stand at a dog show or better still…
- …join us at our annual fun dog show ‘Dobiefest’. All breeds welcome. Dobie and other breed classes are separated so every dog gets an opportunity to win. Start teaching a trick now …there is always a ‘best trick’ class 😊. We have a Facebook page dedicated to this event, here you can find out more; what trade stands are going, what trainers and demonstrations are taking place and of course the all important dog show classes.
Support our cause by joining Onelottery, it’s like the National Lottery but you get to choose where the money is donated. Choose Lincs Dobermann Rescue as your preferred charity and buy tickets with a chance to win their fabulous prizes, each time you buy a ticket we will get a small donation https://www.onelottery.co.uk/support/lincs-dobermann-rescue
Support our cause as you shop online and help us to help the Dobermanns in need. Easyfundraising partners with over 7,000 brands who will donate part of what you spend to a cause of your choice. It won’t cost you any extra. The cost is covered by the brand.
Question: How else can I help? Answer: there are many more ways you can get involved to help the dogs in need, just follow this link: https://lincsdobermannrescue.com/volunteering/
From the moment he landed with us to the current day (in his forever home) this boy has created chaos and laughs …a true Doberdork if ever there was one. It first became apparent that he was a little crazy when he forgot he had front legs and slid himself around the exercise field at the kennels, and since then his adopter has posted many of his silly moments, not least his penchant for ‘cool dude’ chunky Dobie accessories!
Since he was adopted, the couple have got married and not wanting to leave Nev out of the celebrations he was ‘asked’ to be the (allocated the job of!) ring bearer…he scrubbed up well and looked extremely handsome in this tailor-made tux and bow tie.
Next came the introduction of their first child into the home…, if nothing else, they can rely on Nev to open the bin for the soiled nappies!
His favourite toy is a Kong crackle ball…its also mine as they are not nearly as irritating as balls with squeakers in!